Do you have love for the Mac platform and want to work with them in a great environment?
We're looking to hire an experienced Apple (Mac) repair tech. Must be able to troubleshoot and repair most Apple hardware and software made in the last 5 years (Laptops, towers, iPods). Applicant must live in or near Boulder/Denver Colorado and also be an avid Mac user with a love for the platform.
Position is part time (25-35 hours a week), you can make your own schedule as long as the projects are completed. Payment is setup in a way that you get a percentage of the labor cost, if your good at managing time and workload you can easily make $20 per hour.
- Diagnosis and repair of iPods and Mac Laptops
- Ordering parts and keeping inventory of supply
- Great communication skills for customer relations, Phone and in store
- Great overall tech skills, must have up to date knowledge
- Self motivated and hard working!
If interested please send a detailed resume and a bit of your personal history with Macs to email@example.com